I'm starting off the new year right and doing some sewing planning for spring. The first step in any good creative planning is inspiration, right? So of course I went to my Pretty Clothes pinterest board, did some web searching and put together this little inspiration board. I'm planning to make some blouses, skirts and maybe a pair of pants and a dress. But more on that next week!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Chauncey Autumn/Winter 2011/2012
2. Jacquard Blouse Closed.com
3. Printed Linen Top from Etsy seller KOKOMOmade
4. Pleated Top Chloe 2006
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim on Shopbop
6. Veronica Blouse from Shopbop
7. Of A Kind Silk Pocket Top
8. Wren Spring 2013 via Refinery 29
9. Striped Skirt Outfit from This Time Tomorrow
Do you have any sewing plans for the new year?
Follow along with me here: