Maybe your camera's wrist strap is lost or broken or maybe you just want to add a little extra flair to your favorite point and shoot. Either way, here's a quick and easy tutorial for making your own camera wrist strap.
Camera Wrist Strap Tutorial
2" x 15" piece of fabric
1 heavy-weight jump ring
1 metal clip
1. Fold fabric short ends right sides together and stitch 1/4 seam allowance.
2. Iron seam open. Fold long edges to the center with wrong sides together.
3. Fold in half, enclosing raw edges.
4. Top stitch through all layers.
5. Attach jump ring with clip to fabric loop.
6. Stitch wide zig zag just above jump ring.
7. Attach to camera.
I'm really excited that this tutorial is also being featured on the lomography blog. See it here. If you make the wrist strap, you can share your project on their site too.
P.S. Isn't my little purple camera adorable? Can you see the face? It's a dual lens Holga 135 Tim. The flash is equally cute and comes with different color filters.