Progress made!

I finally finished the hem on this dress that I started almost a year and a half ago. I dug it out of the unfinished box a few weeks ago. I took the lining out of another unfinished piece whose colors sadly did nothing for my complexion and fashioned it to fit this dress.

I used french seams for the lace and one of the more challenging parts was figuring out how to attach the lining and the zipper. All I had left to do (as mentioned rather uneloquently here) was the hem. It actually only took a few minutes. The dress can now be hung up to await its debut.

I'm still working on the paper swatch garland. It's coming along and I really like it.
My crafting corner will be so pretty. As part of my home dec plans, I'm planning to make some runners as well.


Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love getting comments and always visit links when available.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.